Harmar AL600 Series
Harmar’s AL600 lifts are designed to accommodate most power wheelchairs and popular brands of scooters. The AL600 is a compact hybrid lift that combines the benefits of both outside and inside lifts. It has drive on loading capability and push button control lifting for easily storing the mobility device inside of a minivan or SUV. In most cases, the AL600 can be installed with no vehicle alterations other than to remove the rear third row bench seat.
Harmar Platform Lifts – For Transporting Power Chairs and Scooters
For side door applications, Harmar also has a platform lift option that can spare the third row seating in most instances. Ask your Certified Mobility Consultant about the AL690 Series if a side door installation is what you are looking for. For hauling scooters or power chairs outside of the vehicle, see our External Lifts page.
- Fits most any style of scooter or power wheelchair
- Powered lifting for effortless loading / unloading
- Only 32″ of headroom and 43″ of depth required for installation
- 350 pounds of lifting capacity
- No modifications to the scooter or power chair
- Platform size of 28″ x 38, extending up to 50″
- Easy-to-use tie downs secure device to lift
- Eligible for automobility rebate programs*
*Check with a Certified Mobility Consultant for participating auto manufactures.