Wheelchair Van Online Rental Quote and Reservation
- Delivery requests must be made using the below contact form or over the phone.
- Online reservations must be made 72 hours in advance. For last minute inquiries, please contact us by form, phone or email to check availability directly with a representative.
- If you do not see availability online, please reach out directly and we will do our best to accommodate your needs
- Weekend special rates are available from Friday at 2 PM until Monday at 9 AM
- Please contact us directly for rental requests exceeding 30 days
- Driver must carry full coverage insurance – insurance will be verified ahead of time
- Business and commercial renters will need to provide additional insurance information which will be collected by a representative
- If electing to add adaptive driving equipment to your rental, please provide one of the following acceptable forms of proof of use along with a valid driver’s license: an endorsement or restriction on your license, a written evaluation or prescription, or an acknowledgment of your experience using the adaptive equipment by providing a signature at the time of pick up.
Accessible Rental Vehicles: will take you there
The little things in life can make a big difference. It’s why MobilityWorks has been helping people connect with who and what matters most since 1997. MobilityWorks offers wheelchair accessible van rentals to help you decide which accessible vehicle fits your needs. We also have wheelchair van rentals available to help you with occasional transportation needs — locally or nationwide. You can rent for a day, a weekend, or longer.
Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals
- Rental locations across the country
- Service to and from 13 of the top 20 busiest airports in the USA*
- Van delivery available*
- Side and rear-entry ramps available
- Professional demonstration of our van and equipment to operate vehicle and ramp system
- Weekday specials and monthly discount rates, including discounts for veterans
- All vans are equipped with easy-to-use retractable tie-downs
- Most locations offer you a 2014 or newer accessible vehicle
- 24 hour emergency hot-line ready to assist you in case of an emergency
- Member of Accessible Vans of America (AVA), the nation’s largest accessible rental network
Your rental comes with ProtectionWorks Roadside Assistance.
If you need Roadside Assistance, please call 1-855-355-9090
MobilityWorks has partnered with Mobility Support Solutions™ to provide emergency roadside assistance from more than 35,000 tow providers throughout North America.
ProtectionWorks comes with every MobilityWorks rental vehicle and includes:
- emergency wheelchair passenger transportation
- lift and ramp emergency repair
- wheelchair and scooter assistance
- battery service
- flat tire assistance
- lost key or lock out assistance
- out of fuel assistance