FinancialWorks - Wheelchair Van and Equipment Financing
Contact our Finance Department
MobilityWorks partners with lenders who understand the value of your conversion equipment, offering you a no-hassle buying experience. We can custom tailor the terms of your financing to meet your individual needs; including the length of your loan or lease, the monthly payment amount, and the level of protection that you choose. Let our Finance Consultants help put together financing options designed just for you.
Our Financing Process is Easy
- Complete a needs analysis with a MobilityWorks Certified Mobility Consultant to find the best vehicle that meets the needs of you and your family.
- Complete a credit application utilizing the link below.
- Our Financing team then works with the various banks to negotiate the best financing deal based on your financial history, vehicle chosen, and desired monthly payment.
- During our financing process, we will also provide you with a suite of programs designed to help you protect your investment and provide you with peace of mind throughout your vehicle ownership. Our suite of programs include: Extended service contracts, GAP protection and our Protection Works emergency roadside assistance program.
Vehicle Credit Application
Obtaining a customized auto loan or lease has never been easier. Just fill out the Quick Credit Application using the link below. Our MobilityWorks finance team will work to get you the lowest rates possible that work comfortably with your individual budget.
MobilityWorks partners with lenders who understand the value and importance of your equipment.
Our lenders provide:
- Credit application and decision in minutes
- Low monthly payments, terms of 6 – 60 months
- Finance amounts of $500 – $40,000
- No fee for early payoff
- Easy checking/savings or debit/credit card auto-pay
Help Hope Live is a national nonprofit that provides community-based fundraising support for people with unmet medical and related expenses due to a catastrophic injury or illness. Funds raised enable individuals and their families to access the care and equipment needed to maximize independence, mobility, and quality of life.
Always consult with a tax advisor or legal counsel before starting any fundraising activity. Be sure to check with your local Medicaid (or other applicable assistance program) office to verify the permissibility of fundraising activities. We recommend that you review the eligibility requirements and the terms and conditions of any fundraising campaign with a trusted advisor before beginning any fundraising campaign.