We all have a desire to leave 2020 in the rear view mirror and get back in motion. Over the last year, we’ve challenged ourselves to find new solutions, technologies and financing programs that will help you reconnect and get back to daily activities.
During this year’s back InMotion, we’d like to invite you to experience innovation. Stop by or take a 360 view online to experience new conversions like the Chevrolet Traverse, the All-Wheel Drive Toyota Sienna Hybrid, the FlexFlat™ 7 and the BraunAbility Easy Ramp. In addition, new technologies like Quiet Ride™ and ParkSmart™ provide you with new options for a more enjoyable and safer ride.
2021 is the year of getting back in motion, reconnecting and being there for friends, family and special life events. Stop by for a cup of coffee to reconnect. We’ve missed you. We look forward to seeing you.
Bryan Everett | CEO of MobilityWorks
MobilityWorks is proud to sell vehicles with Quiet Ride™ Technology from Driverge® Vehicle Innovations. We believe you should feel equally confident owning one.
That’s why we created the Power Buy Back Guarantee. Three years after you buy a 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan with power side-entry and Quiet Ride Technology between June 1 and August 31, 2021, we will buy your vehicle back for a guaranteed price. Prior purchases excluded; terms and conditions apply.
The industry’s first All-Wheel drive accessible vehicle is available with the VMI Northstar® In-Floor Power Conversion and features:
- ParkSmart™ parking obstruction alert
- Interchangeable front seats
- Patented wheel well covers
- 7-year rust-through corrosion warranty
The Driverge® Side-Entry Power Conversion with Quiet Ride™ Technology offers:
- Quiet Ride technology that significantly diminishes the sounds of conversion equipment often heard in other accessible vehicles
- Upgraded commercial flooring system that offers years of durability beyond standard carpeting
- Chip Guarding-lower panel ground effects reduce damage from rocks and other road debris
- Smooth maneuverability
The Driverge® FlexFlat™ 7 Rear-Entry Conversion is the latest addition to the FlexFlat lineup that:
- Operates as an accessible van when it’s needed, and as a standard minivan when it’s not
- Provides seating for 5 passengers and a wheelchair user or 7 passengers
- Allows the wheelchair well to be covered when not in use, leaving a flat surface in the cargo area
- Includes Flip and Fold captain’s chairs that provide additional seating when needed
Chevrolet Traverse with BraunAbility® In-Floor XI Conversion features:
- Interchangeable front seats
- Spacious cabin for effortless maneuvering
- Ability to fit two wheelchair users
- Comfortable seating for three 3rd row passengers
- Customized sliding shifter console
- Dual-arm sliding door for improved reliability
2020 may have thrown an extra hurdle into the paths of those trying to reach their goals, …
In many ways, the way we stayed connected to our loved ones in the past year changed …
A Special InMotion Series
Register to Win!
For Your Chance to Win One of Three Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds