Harmar Axis Inside Lifts For Power Wheelchairs and Scooters
The Harmar Axis Series is an inside the vehicle stowage lift offering 400 pounds of lifting capacity. Axis lifts can be adapted to most mini-vans, full sized vans, SUV’s and pick-up trucks and can be used for scooters or power wheelchairs.
Harmar AL425 and AL435
The AL425 and AL435 can be installed on either side of the vehicle utilizing a universal sub base and docking device. For hauling scooters or power chairs outside of the vehicle, see our External Lifts page.
The AL425 is the ideal solution to stow a power chair or scooter inside a van, truck or SUV. It easy-to-use design, fully powered lifting and rotating capability make the AL425 an attractive scooter lift option for most any type of vehicle. A wireless remote control is also available.
The AL435 adds a powered boom with 12″ of additional reach required to clear the rear bumper of larger vehicles. More versatile and flexible than any other inside van and pick-up truck lift on the market, the AL435 provides for installations in a wider range of different types of vehicles.
- Powered lifting and rotation for effortless loading / unloading
- Only 30″ of headroom needed for installation and rotation
- 400 pounds of lifting capacity
- Faster installation in more vehicle types
- Mobility devices can be unloaded on the side of the vehicle
- Installs on either side of the stowage area or truck bed
- Weather resistant design and materials
- Wireless control options