MobilityWorks will be exhibiting at the 2017 Chicago Abilities Expo Friday June 23 to Sunday June 25 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center.
Exhibit hours are from 11 AM to 5 PM Friday and Saturday, and 11 AM to 4 PM on Sunday. Admission is free and all are welcome to the event!
The Chicago Abilities Expo will feature the latest technology, informative workshops, demonstrations and more. Families, caregivers, professionals and seniors will enjoy the wide range of products and services for the disability community. The expo offers three days of resources and opportunities that you may not even know exist.
Here are several expo highlights you don’t want to miss:
- Try a variety of adaptive sports
- Transform your face at the face painters
- Learn how to work with assistance dogs
- Assistive Technology Showcase
- Break out your dancing wheels
- Find out how horses can help people with disabilities
- Meet the region’s artists with disabilities and shop their unforgettable artistry.
The MobilityWorks team will be at Booth 715 to answer any of your questions about adaptive equipment, accessible vehicles, lifts, hand controls and more.
While you’re at the expo take advantage of an additional $1,000 off green tagged vehicles during our Green Tag Sales Event.
You can pre-register for the expo but it is not required. Register Here
For more information about the Chicago Abilities Expo, Click Here