Wheelchair Van Warranty Protection
Comprehensive Plans offering Mobility Component Protection and Maintenance Options
Talk to a Certified Mobility Consultant at any MobilityWorks location to discuss the different extended warranty and maintenance options that can be purchased. Restrictions do apply on plans available based on the model year of the vehicle and current mileage. In addition to warranty coverage, we also offer Vehicle Financing Services with our preferred lending providers.
Door Opening and Closing Systems Motor/clutch assembly; Side Door Lower Track Liner; Door Cables; Rear Hinge; Door Latch; Solenoid; Door Lock Contacts; Electric Clutch Assembly; Optic Sensor; Pulleys; Seat Base Pretensioner Switch; Door Operator Control Arm.
Electrical System Power Wheelchair Tie-down; Power Seat Base; Limit Switches; Control Module; Delay Switch; Relays; Circuit Breakers; Wiring Harness; Remote Transmitter/Receiver (excluding Batteries).
Fuel System Filler Neck Hose; Fuel Filler Neck.
Kneel System Dust Boot for Chain; Actuator; Torsion Spring; Actuator Chain; Limit Switches.
Ramp Systems Optic Sensor; Ramp Motor; Timing Belt; Mag Switch; Drive Screws; Ramp Release Cable Assembly; Limit Switch; Releasing ½ Nut Assembly; Gate Latch Release Assembly; Large ½ Gear; Motor/ Clutch Assembly; Ramp Bearing; Ramp Cable Assembly; Lift Arm; Ramp Hinge.
Lift Systems Limit Switches; Hydraulic Pump; Hydraulic Pressure Hoses and Seals; Motor and Clutch Assembly; Solenoid.
Additional Suspension Coverage Pannard Bar; Track Bar; Suspension Bumpers; Leaf Springs; Leaf Spring Shackles & Hardware; Load Assist Shocks; Load Assist Springs; Coil Springs.
Full-Size Conversion Van Package In addition to the Mobility Van Coverage for your adaptive equipment, NWAN also offers a Conversion Van package for our full-size van customers. By choosing the Conversion Truck / Van Package, additional components listed below will also be covered:
- Rear Air Conditioning – evaporator, expansion valve, blower fan motor and control switch.
- Rear Entertainment Components – disc players, audio system, televisions (limited to two).
- Plasma TV’s, game cartridges, cassettes, CDs, remote controls and wiring are excluded.
- Sofa Bed and Captain Chairs – motors, switches and transmissions.
- Cooking Appliances – microwave oven, stove/oven unit and the LP gas bottles.
- Plumbing – fresh water tank, lines, faucets, pump, inlet and sink
- Interior Fixtures – auxiliary lighting fixtures and switches, conversion window latches and hinges, fold down tables, cabinet hinges, latches and handles
- Exterior Fixtures – roof ladder, roof storage rack and spare tire cover.
- Our Mobility Extended Service Contracts come with a low $50 deductible.
- The Premier Plans are specially designed to cover your van and all mobility equipment. Coverages for only your chassis, or only your mobility equipment are also available.
- 7 Year / 100,000 mile plans are now available on vans with less than 50,000 miles, and no more than 5 model years old.
- Used Mobility vans can also qualify for an extended warranty depending on the year and mileage of the vehicle.
- In nearly all cases, you can include your Extended Service Contract purchase in your financing! Let our finance experts show you how to have total peace of mind in your investment, at a fixed payment you can afford!
To learn more about our financing and extended warranty options, contact your local MobilityWorks Certified Mobility Consultant – or call our Finance Department directly at 1-877-357-0192.
Mobility Coverage & Preferred Maintenance
MobilityWorks has partnered with the National Warranty Administration Network (NWAN) to offer wheelchair van customers additional coverage protection of their vehicle and its adaptive equipment. NWAN is an experienced warranty administration company with adaptive vehicle clients throughout the country that understands the needs of the disabled community for trouble-free, reliable transportation. Note: components must be installed by a licensed Mobility Van Converter to be covered under this plan.
Non-Adaptive Comprehensive Coverage Plans
NWAN offers a series of comprehensive plans that cover non-adaptive components of your vehicle, just like a traditional auto dealership would offer. Different plans for new and pre-owned vehicles include: Engine Components; Transmission Components; Drive Axle Components; Heating/Cooling; Electrical Components; Braking Components; Suspension Components; Steering Components; Fuel Delivery Components; and Seals and Gasket Coverage. Your MobilityWorks Certified Mobility Consultant will be able to provide you with more details at one of our showroom locations.
Maintenance and Mechanical Repair Services
For Vehicle Maintenance and Mechanical Repair Services, please contact your local MobilityWorks service center to schedule appointment by calling: 1-877-275-4912.