Wheelchair Van Rentals
Get Started Online
Accessible Rental Vehicles Will Take You There
The little things in life can make a big difference. It’s why MobilityWorks has been helping people connect with who and what matters most since 1997. MobilityWorks offers wheelchair accessible van rentals to help you decide which accessible vehicle fits your needs. We also have wheelchair van rentals available to help you with occasional transportation needs — locally or nationwide. You can rent for a day, a weekend, or longer.
The MobilityRental Difference
- Rental Locations across the Country
- Conveniently located near 13 of the top airports in the United States
- Van Delivery Available (additional fees apply, based on availability)
Options & Inventory
- Side and rear entry vehicles available
- All vans are equipped with easy-to-use retractable tie downs
- New model vehicles
- 150 miles per day provided
- Weekly and monthly discounts
- Weekend special
- Veteran Discount
- Service discount (available when servicing your vehicle in our locations)
Service You Can Trust
- Professional demonstration of the vehicle and ramp system
- 24 hour emergency roadside
- Wheelchair Getaways membership, the nation’s largest accessible rental network
Selecting the Right Wheelchair Van Rental
A Side-Entry Lowered Floor minivan will work in most cases. Other things to consider include.
- Passengers - How many will typically be in the van?
- Storage - Will you often require luggage or medical equipment?
- Wheelchair Dimensions - See below on how to measure your wheelchair or scooter.
How to Measure Your Wheelchair or Scooter
HEIGHT: Measure from the floor to the top of the user's head
LENGTH: Measure from front to back, including feet, baskets, equipment and other protrusions.
WIDTH: Measure from side to side at the widest point, including any protrusions.
WEIGHT: The combined weight of the wheelchair or scooter and the user.
- 1-2 days
- 3-6 days
- 7 or more days
- 30 or more days
- 2 or more months
- Friday 2pm thru Monday 9am
Ask about unlimited mileage packages
Frequently Asked Questions
- Current driver's license for all drivers.
- Insurance card complete with agent's name and contact information.
- Flight information if applicable.
- Pick up dates, times and location if pick up/ delivery service is requested.
- Debit card or major credit card to hold the reservation (no deposit required on card)
- Inform your rental coordinator if the wheelchair being used is exceptionally wide or tall.
*Rates include 150 miles/day and based on pickup and return at same location 24 hours from time of scheduled reservation. Rate based on rental of Dodge Grand Caravans, Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey or similar vehicle. Your rate and mileage fees will be provided before a reservation is confirmed. Vehicles rented cannot travel into Mexico. Rates do not include tax and delivery. Additional charges may apply for optional accessories. Vehicles must be returned with the same amount of fuel as they were checked out with or a $10/gallon charge will apply. Vans returned over the allowable miles will be charged $0.25 per mile. Rates are subject to change without notice.