MobilityRewards Rules and Regulations
Program participation is open to individual U.S. resident at least 18 years of age. If you are under the applicable age of majority, you may only join the Program with the permission of a parent or guardian.
To enroll in the Program, please call 1-877-275-4912 or visit your local MobilityWorks.
To accumulate points, you must present your valid membership Card at the time of purchase. Points are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services only at MobilityWorks and affiliate owned and operated locations. Ten percent of the total dollars you spend toward a qualified purchase OR the fixed Point award for specific transactions outlines in the Rules and Regulations will be accrued in Points to discount your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase at an affiliate owned and operated location. Each point earned is equal to one dollar in award discounts.
- Earning Points:
- Present your MobilityWorks Rewards card or key tag at the time of every qualified purchase and you will receive 10% of every dollar you spend in points at MobilityWorks.
- When you purchase a new or pre-owned accessible vehicle from MobilityWorks, you automatically get 25 Points upon signing up for the Program.
- When you purchase a newly converted accessible vehicle from MobilityWorks, you will receive a 100-point purchase bonus.
- When you purchase a certified pre-owned vehicle from MobilityWorks, you will receive a 75-point purchase bonus.
- When you finance your new or pre-owned vehicle through MobilityWorks’ business office, you will receive a 100-point vehicle finance bonus.
- When you purchase GAP coverage from MobilityWorks, you will receive a 50-point gap bonus.
- When you purchase an Extended Service Contract from MobilityWorks, you will receive a 100-point service contract bonus.
- When you return to MobilityWorks for service after joining MobilityRewards, you will receive a 50-point first swipe bonus at your first subsequent visit.
- When you attend MobilityWorks organized special events, you will receive a 50-point special event bonus. Please visit our website or contact your local store for applicable events.
- When you rent a vehicle from MobilityWorks, you will receive up to a 300-point rental bonus.
- Daily rentals between Tuesdays and Thursdays earn 5 extra bonus points.
- Weekend rentals earn 25 extra bonus points.
- Weekly rentals earn 75 extra bonus points.
- Monthly rentals earn a one-time 300 extra bonus points.
- Members can choose any one service appointment to double qualified earnings to 20% of every dollar you spend in points.
- When you complete a 6-month maintenance service, you will receive a 25-point 6-month maintenance bonus.
- When you refer a family or friend and he/she purchases a vehicle from MobilityWorks, you will receive a 500-point referral bonus. Your referral will receive a 100-point referral bonus.
- Total points will be tracked by the Flexstat® database and update with each qualifying purchase. Transactions credits will be posted within 30 days of the transaction date and can be checked at any Location Points scan terminal or the MobilityWorks website.
- At its sole discretion, MobilityWorks may reduce points earned.
- Maximum Points:
The program is limited to a maximum award level of 2,000 points. If your account balance reflects a balance higher than 2,000 points, this is an error. At no time may you exceed 2,000 points.
- Redeeming Points:
Points may be redeemed for up to a $2,000 discount off your next vehicle purchase from one of our locations. Discounts pursuant to this program may not exceed $2,000. Without redeeming your points, you will receive free rewards for reaching point milestones. Upon reaching 200 points, you with receive a $25 service gift certificate or tire rotation. Upon reaching 400 points, you will receive a $50 service gift certificate. Upon reaching 600 points, you will receive a $100 service gift certificate. Upon reaching 1,000 points, you will receive a $150 service gift certificate. Only one account may be used per vehicle purchase. At its sole discretion, MobilityWorks may amend or eliminate the redemption benefits and point milestone bonuses.
- Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Before purchases:
- You have access to MobilityWorks NMEDA QAP certified technicians.
- You receive MobilityWorks’ member appraisal, which is MobilityWorks’ promise that it will make efforts to give you the top price for your trade.
- Whether you purchase your new vehicle from MobilityWorks or not, we will provide you with a comprehensive needs analysis detailing your specific needs and requirements for your purchase.
- We will allow you to rent the model you are considering. If you buy the same model you rent, we will credit up to 3 days of your rent bill towards the purchase of your new vehicle. Advanced booking is required and this offer is subject to availability.
- After purchase:
- Pre-schedule a visit at any of our locations and we will test your battery free of charge.
- Pre-schedule a visit at any of our locations and we will inspect your tie down strap free of charge.
- Senior citizens receive an additional 10% discount on parts and labor when they schedule their visits Monday through Friday.
- MobilityWorks offers Reward members emergency support staff by local technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- National Merchant Savings:
MobilityWorks partnered with other businesses to provide you discounts at other merchants. Please visit www.MobilityWorks.com for a complete partner listing and offers.
Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can members pool Points to increase standings. Members may share their points with a friend or family member who has never been enrolled in the Program. Membership and accumulated earnings may not be bartered, brokered, sold, or transferred for any reason, including death and domestic matter.
- No Cash Value:
Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Your account will remain open for 10 years from the date of enrollment. All points earned are valid for 6 years from the transaction date earned. MobilityWorks reserves the right to extend or decrease the expiration period without notice to the Member. Accumulated points may not be redeemed if you are in default under the terms and conditions of these rules or with regard to any obligation which you may owe MobilityWorks or its affiliates.
- Qualified Purchase:
A qualified purchase as used in this Program includes retail parts, detail, services, maintenance, and accessories. New or pre-owned vehicle purchases, body shop services, new equipment, and wholesale parts purchases are excluded from this Program. Points are earned on customer paid transactions only. Warranty repairs do not qualify for point accumulation.
- Tax Ramifications: Determination of income or tax liability related to the participation in this program is the sole responsibility of the participant. Neither AutoAwards, Inc. nor MobilityWorks make any representation as to the current or future tax consequences of the participating members as to the crediting, transfer, use, redemption, or disposition of program earnings.
You may cancel your membership to the Program at anytime by contacting any MobilityWorks location. If your membership is cancelled by you or us, you forfeit any unclaimed rewards, benefits, or offers. We may not issue you any rewards or offers if we terminate your account because of conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, including fraud or misuse of Program membership, or is harmful to our interests or another customer. We reserve the right to deny any future membership if we deem your conduct to violate these Terms. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with any of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT WILL MOBILITYWORKS OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU SPENT ON QUALIFYING PURCHASES IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD BEFORE ANY CLAIM AGAINST MOBILITYWORKS. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OR LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL OR OTHER RIGHTS AS THEY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Acceptance of Terms:
By accepting and keeping the membership wallet card and key tags, you agree to be bound by the program rules and conditions.
We may, in our discretion, change these terms or any aspect of the Program membership. Your continued possession of your wallet card and key tags constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to any changes, you must cancel your membership.
We may, in our discretion, cancel and/or discontinue this Program and associated points in our sole discretion without any notice to you and without any recourse.
- Applicable Law: You agree that all disputes regarding the Program shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law. This means that if you decide to file a claim against MobilityWorks regarding anything having to do with the Program, Ohio law will control that claim and the exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes shall be in Summit County, Ohio, with any claim being filed in Summit County, Ohio.
- Jury Waiver:
YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
If a Court finds any portion of these terms to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the remaining portion of the Program and these terms shall remain in full force and effect. Any invalidated portion shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining portion of the Program or these terms.