Human Resources GeneralistLondonderry, New Hampshire
The Senior Human Resources Generalist is responsible for coordinating human resources activities such as recruiting, employment, compensation and benefits, performance management, regulatory compliance, labor relations, safety and employee development for the company in conjunction with the Director of Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources; Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Experience with ADP payroll systems and time/labor systems is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in strategic HR management.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Project management skills.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Employment Lifecycle Management
- Oversee the recruitment process to ensure efficient, appropriate candidate selection and placement for assigned division.
- Manage the on-boarding process as it relates to new team member experience and enculturation.
- Partner with operational managers to design career development programs for team members who have been identified as having growth potential.
- Encourage coaching/mentoring discussions and explore succession planning opportunities for assigned division.
- Oversee performance management and counseling processes to ensure progressive discipline and consistency throughout the organization.
- Act as the employee advocate when appropriate and necessary.
Wage and Hour Compliance
- Maintain the HRIS system with all permanent changes. Team with HR Assistants where appropriate to ensure accurate, timely entry of all data into the system of record.
- Audit change reports and payroll previews as appropriate to ensure accuracy of payment of wages.
- Partner with the Director of HR to identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affective human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance and communication of records as required by law.
- Writes directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, employee benefits and review programs.
- Partner with the Benefit Manager on the following areas:
- Educate plan participants on plan design and effective use of plans.
- Promote health and wellness through the management of a comprehensive wellness program.
- Actively participate in all Open Enrollment activities as they relate to both Health & Welfare Plans and 401(k) Retirement Plans.
- Report all W/C filings and promote an aggressive Return to Work Program.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.[/su_frame]