Service Training Specialist
The MobilityWorks Service Training Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all Service Managers and Service Technicians are properly trained on all essential job functions. This position is a resource for the Service team and will work in conjunction with the Organizational Development Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management preferred.
- Service Manager experience preferred.
- 2 Years of organizational development training with fixed operations personnel.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Project management skills.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to travel throughout our locations approximately 25% of the time.
- Team with the Director of Organizational Development to develop and maintain the learning platforms for fixed operations.
- Develop and implement a training curricula for Service Technicians and Service Managers.
- Create and present training materials and provide expert, hands-on training classes for new-hires as well as team members who require additional professional development.
- Act as a resource to the stores on Technical knowledge to support effective and efficient service operations.
- Work with vendors and manufacturers on technical training necessary for store personnel.
- Evaluate effectiveness of systems and make recommendations for refinement in process.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and augment as necessary to ensure applicability and timely skill mastery throughout our network of stores.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
Please contact Human Resources
Or Download Application and email to .