Service TechnicianBedford Heights, OhioLondonderry, New HampshireMurrells Inlet, South CarolinaSavannah, Georgia
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for the installation of electronic gas & brake systems, digitally controlled joystick driving systems, and installing and troubleshooting adaptive equipment in vehicles for people with disabilities.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience.
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding experience and custom fabrication experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience are required.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Read and complete tasks as communicated through written service orders.
- Install adaptive equipment into vehicles as assigned.
- Maintain and repair equipment and adaptations that have been previously installed.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure quality of installations and repairs.
- Troubleshoot and identify problems with equipment and/or adaptations.
- Ensure high level of quality in adherence to company standards.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings, in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain all licenses and certifications required to perform assigned duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.