Service TechnicianAlbany, New YorkAlexandria, VirginiaAtlanta, GeorgiaFort Lauderdale, FloridaRichmond, VirginiaSkokie, IllinoisToledo, OhioWaco, TexasWaukesha, Wisconsin
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for the installation of electronic gas & brake systems, digitally controlled joystick driving systems, and installing and troubleshooting adaptive equipment in vehicles for people with disabilities.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience.
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding experience and custom fabrication experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience are required.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Read and complete tasks as communicated through written service orders.
- Install adaptive equipment into vehicles as assigned.
- Maintain and repair equipment and adaptations that have been previously installed.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure quality of installations and repairs.
- Troubleshoot and identify problems with equipment and/or adaptations.
- Ensure high level of quality in adherence to company standards.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings, in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain all licenses and certifications required to perform assigned duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.MobilityWorks is…
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.