Service MechanicNorth Attleboro, MassachusettsRichmond, Virginia
The Service Mechanic is responsible for general automotive care, repair and maintenance. This position works with Service Technicians on non-adaptive equipment general automotive maintenance.
- High school diploma or GED required
- General automotive maintenance experience.
- Experience working with brake and steering systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete basic/general mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Read and complete tasks as communicated through written service orders.
- Complete tire rotations.
- Complete brake jobs.
- Complete oil changes.
- Complete general maintenance and repair of all general mechanical functions.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure quality of installations and repairs.
- Troubleshoot and identify mechanical problems.
- Ensure high level of quality in adherence to company standards.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings, in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain all licenses and certifications required to perform assigned duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive base wage
Or Download Application and email to .
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company
MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
NMEDA ‘QAP’ Certified
A nationally recognized accreditation program for the adaptive mobility equipment industry. It is based on the guiding principle that quality is the ultimate key to operating a successful business. The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) Quality Assurance Program is the only accreditation program within the adaptive equipment industry. This means our dealerships are held to the highest standards in the vehicle modification industry.