Service ManagerBeverly Hills, CAFresno, California
The Service Manager is the person in charge of all service department operations. The mission of the Service Manager is to satisfy the service and repair concerns of all customers who bring their vehicles in for service, ensure that service is performed with the highest level of quality and operate the department so that it contributes to the company’s profitability.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in automotive repair management.
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Schedule all production, service and maintenance.
- Schedule all incoming production jobs with the sales staff.
- Order all parts and get an ETA. Determine possible start dates and pre-schedule the installations with the sales staff involved.
- Review the status of all production jobs daily to keep them on schedule.
- Review all files before starting on installations. Approve hours, applications, fitting times, alignment requirements and parts issues.
- Record serial numbers in the file and retrieve any warranty cards that need to be completed as the production jobs are being worked on.
- Estimate and quote all service jobs
- Conduct road tests and quality checks.
- NMEDA log and book should be accurate and kept up to date.
- Monitor vehicle inventory and NFS units. Work to get them completed within 21 days or sooner so sales department can turn the inventory.
- Review stock units.
- Manage safety and OSHA requirements for the service department.
- Base salary + Bonus potential.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
Join the Leading Provider of Accessible Vans and Adaptive Equipment
MobilityWorks is continuously looking to add the most talented, energetic team members to our company. Throughout our organization, our team members are recognized as leaders in their communities for their dedication to helping those with disabilities be there.
MobilityWorks is NMEDA ‘QAP’ Certified
A nationally recognized accreditation program for the adaptive mobility equipment industry. It is based on the guiding principle that quality is the ultimate key to operating a successful business. The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) Quality Assurance Program is the only accreditation program within the adaptive equipment industry. This means our dealerships are held to the highest standards in the vehicle modification industry.