Service Manager In-TrainingVilla Park, Illinois
Join our GROWING team! Want to be a part of a team where you can make a difference?
MobilityWorks is looking to add a Service Manager in Training! The Service Manager in Training will learn all aspects of our service business and provide leadership support to our growing team.
MobilityWorks is one of America's largest providers of wheelchair vans and adaptive equipment. We help people get on the road safely by finding the right solutions to their needs, whether that is wheelchair and scooter lifts, ramps, or specialized driving control systems. We are a company/industry where passion, heart, and drive count.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years working in a management capacity in an automotive service field is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Schedule all service work to meet customer needs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Manage and supervise automotive technicians, production technicians, service writers, and shop/lot attendants as assigned.
- Complete quality checks (QC) and documentation of all work that has been completed before final delivery to customer/client.
- Ensure that all proper instruction of equipment usage has been provided to customer/client.
- Ensure that expected levels of customer satisfaction related to service are met and maintained.
- Maintain all NMEDA and QAP processes in adherence to current guidelines.
- Adhere to all HazMat, OSHA, EPA, and other federal and/or state regulatory requirements.
- Oversee maintenance and monitoring of all company vehicle maintenance.
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .