Service AdminAlexandria, Virginia
The Service Admin is responsible for supporting the Service Department with a variety of tasks.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Cheerfully and professionally greet customer when they enter the building.
- Answer phones & direct calls professionally for Service Department.
- Cashier for Service Department.
- Submit Warranties.
- Scheduling for the Service Side.
- Invoicing Commercial Clients.
- Coordinate service valet pick up, delivery, and service rental units.
- Assist with other projects as necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Welfare Programs
- 401K options
- Tuition Reimbursement