Selling General ManagerChico, California
The Selling General Manager is responsible to ensure flawless execution of the store operations playbook in order to achieve store goals as outlined in addition to the attainment of his/her personal sales goals. This position controls a major share of company income and strongly influences market penetration, representation, and the quality of customer relations and must do so consistent with company policy, processes and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in sales management.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Oversee all aspects of the stores operation to include consumer sales, commercial sales and service operations.
- Support overall company initiatives and communicate with messaging consistent with the Regional Sales and Service Managers to store staff.
- Report as store performance as required through Key Performance Indicators outlined in Rhythm.
- Identify market opportunities and leverage corporate support to drive business through local marketing.
- Partner with the HR Department to hire and retain qualified candidates in support of store staffing plans.
- Manage team performance as appropriate and effectively coach and mentor the team to drive effectiveness in each position.
- Maintain standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and that foster complete customer satisfaction.
- Support a training culture through the participation in company training initiatives and continuous learning.
- Supervise and promote the sale of all company products and services from all company locations, by all personnel.
- Actively generate personal leads and sales volume in support of personal gross profit expectations.
- Manage incoming leads as generated by the Business Development Center to ensure attainment of show rate and solution rate goals.
- Accurately forecast unit sales and gross profit levels.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager to review the GM Scorecard and identify focus areas.
- Maintain and manage vehicle inventory in conjunction with the Inventory team.
- Partner with the Service Manager to oversee service to include technician efficiency and overall billable hours.
- NPS results to be at the overall corporate average results through our Direct Opinions process.
- Promote Employee Engagement through the demonstration of leadership skills in support of our core values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Please Contact Human ResourcesApply Online
Or Download Application and email to .