Sales AdministratorAtlanta, GeorgiaSkokie, Illinois
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales and Corporate Accounting Departments for the store.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Cheerfully and professionally greet clients when they enter the building.
- Answer incoming calls and direct professionally
- Assist the Sales and Service teams as needed with required documentation.
- Prepare Vehicle Delivery paperwork including state DMV required documentation for titling and registration purposes.
- Manage Accounts Receivable responsibilities including daily deposits for sales, service, and rental department, account reconciliation, collection calls as needed, and required paperwork submittals to state and federal accounts for payment.
- Manage Accounts Payable responsibilities required by the corporate office. Monthly petty cash reconciliation, credit card statements, gas log statements, expense reports, and check requests as needed.
- Mange client accounts updating current information as needed.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail to the correct department at store and corporate level.
- Manage the vehicle rental department, schedule rentals, train rental clients on the use of the adaptive equipment, prepare contracts, invoice, prepare and file all related paperwork on a monthly basis.
- Manage the vehicle maintenance and schedule repairs as needed for the Rental Fleet.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
Join the Leading Provider of Accessible Vans and Adaptive Equipment
MobilityWorks is continuously looking to add the most talented, energetic team members to our company. Throughout our organization, our team members are recognized as leaders in their communities for their dedication to helping those with disabilities be there.MobilityWorks is…
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.