Sales AdministratorCharlotte, North Carolina
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales and Corporate Accounting Departments for the store.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Cheerfully and professionally greet clients when they enter the building.
- Answer incoming calls and direct professionally
- Assist the Sales and Service teams as needed with required documentation.
- Prepare Vehicle Delivery paperwork including state DMV required documentation for titling and registration purposes.
- Manage Accounts Receivable responsibilities including daily deposits for sales, service, and rental department, account reconciliation, collection calls as needed, and required paperwork submittals to state and federal accounts for payment.
- Manage Accounts Payable responsibilities required by the corporate office. Monthly petty cash reconciliation, credit card statements, gas log statements, expense reports, and check requests as needed.
- Mange client accounts updating current information as needed.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail to the correct department at store and corporate level.
- Manage the vehicle rental department, schedule rentals, train rental clients on the use of the adaptive equipment, prepare contracts, invoice, prepare and file all related paperwork on a monthly basis.
- Manage the vehicle maintenance and schedule repairs as needed for the Rental Fleet.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Or Download Application and email to .