Rental Client Care RepresentativeLocations: Tinley Park, Illinois
The Rental Client Care Center Representative is responsible for helping us better serve potential and existing rental customers. t
• At least 2-3 years of rental experience preferred. Familiarity in an automotive call center is not required, but helpful.
• Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
• Strong customer service mentality.
• Warm and friendly demeanor.
• Good energy with a positive attitude.
• Proficient with Customer Relationship Management software and integrated phone systems.
• Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume call environment.
• Develop rapport quickly with clientele to determine need.
• Manage inbound and outbound rental appointments, internet leads, and internally generated customer opportunities.
• Answer incoming calls from queue in a professional and courteous manner.
• Foster a team environment by creating and maintaining a positive relationships with peers, clients and general managers.
• Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into CRM software.
• Work with the National Rental Manager to arrange for the transport of rental vehicles to and from the stores to ensure that the appropriate vehicle is available to a customer as required.
• Schedule the preparation of vehicles (including washing, vacuuming, and checking of equipment) for rental when necessary.
• Work with the sales and service departments to schedule as needed.
• Communicate with assigned locations about upcoming reservations.
• Assist in analyzing the needs of the locations based on wait lists and utilization.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
• Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Competitive hourly wage.
Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
401(k) Plan with company match.
Vacation and PTO Time.