Florida Regional Service Manager
The Regional Service Manager will ensure flawless execution of the service playbook with regard to all business drivers consistent with company policy, processes and procedures. This position is responsible for influencing service results within his/her assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management; Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful supervisory experience.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Project management skills.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to complete automotive shop-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
- Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of the business operations within assigned region and deliver results.
- Ensure flawless executive of the service playbook as implemented within assigned region.
- Effectively support communications regarding developed processes and procedures (ie the playbook) to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of future expectations from the service departments.
- Manage operational scorecards for assigned region to ensure goal attainment.
- Report on consolidated scorecard metrics for region to further identify areas of opportunity.
- Support identified areas with corrective action plans.
- Team with Division Manager to leverage corporate support to ensure attainment of goals assigned.
- Identify/monitor stores that are not hitting agreed upon targets.
- Team with the HR Department to support hiring top talent for our service leadership roles.
- Embrace change and become a catalyst for continuous improvement and buy-in from the service team.
- Maximize employee competencies and maintain excellent work relationships within the organization.
- Travel within assigned regions to audit compliance with identified processes, influence business and support any openings to ensure minimal interruption to service operations.
- Support safety initiatives and ensure OSHA requirements, audits and safety best practices are followed.
- Forecasting and fixed operations budget input for region.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .