Real Estate Development CoordinatorRichfield, Ohio
The Real Estate Development Coordinator will assist the Director of Real Estate with all tasks related to new store and relocation(s) development, property due diligence, lease renewals, property maintenance, lease administration and other communications with landlords.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of related experience.
- In depth knowledge of commercial real estate business and legal concepts, with an emphasis on new location growth.
- Ability to comprehend real estate documents including leases, lease amendments, and other related commercial real estate documents.
- Ability to comprehend commercial business models and financial concepts.
- Demonstrated success and familiarity with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Earth and other mapping software.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Prepare Market and Trade Area overviews of potential new site locations, including in-depth aerials, mapping, traffic counts and other demographic criteria.
- Assist with drafting of new location letter of intents.
- Prepare comprehensive site presentation packages for executive leadership review and approval.
- Prepare project financial proforma’s for new, relocated and renewed locations.
- Assist Director of Real Estate and outside counsel with lease exhibits.
- Coordinate with outsourced engineering, architectural and design vendors on due diligence, construction drawings and design specifications.
- Assist Director of Real Estate and other department team leaders on project delivery and store opening.
- Coordinates lease renewals, amendments and assorted legal documents with Director of Real Estate and outside counsel.
- Responsible for insuring distribution and storage of all real estate legal documentation.
- Assists Director of Real Estate, paralegals, permitting advisor, outside counsel with filings relating to zoning, land use, and licensing for new and relocated locations.
- Handle inquiries from field personnel regarding property issues.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.