PT ReceptionistNorwood, Massachusetts
The PT Receptionist will be the first point of contact for all clients.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Cheerfully and professionally greet clients when they enter the building.
- Answer incoming calls and direct professionally.
- Clean up the waiting area.
- General office duties including opening and directing the mail, order office supplies, filing.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Part-Time, M-F, 8am-1 or 2pm
- Competitive Hourly Wage.