The Programmer/Analyst works in all phases of the application development life cycle focusing on analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and documentation of complex application programs.
- Bachelor Degree or 7+ years of programming experience required.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Warm and friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, MS Office, Microsoft Exchange.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal, motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Work directly with Business Analyst and stakeholders to perform requirements gathering and develop design documents.
- Design, develop, maintain and support software application systems.
- Develop, maintain and support database management systems, including programming views and triggers.
- Ensure the quality assurance procedures and best practices are followed.
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Utilize excellent judgment and communication with others when working with sensitive data.
- Maintain database of problems and resolutions in ticketing system.
- Use communication tools to keep team members informed on outstanding issues.
- Attend department, project, and team meetings.
- Weekend and off-hour work hours may be required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with Mobilitywork’s core values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Travel to office locations to perform scheduled tasks or break fixes.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.