Client Care Center RepresentativeTinley Park, Illinois
The Client Care Center Representative is responsible generating sales appointments by sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calls.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- At least 2-3 years of call center, inside sales or telemarketing experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity in an automotive call center is not required, but helpful.
- Warm and friendly demeanor.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management software and integrated phone systems.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete 100 outbound calls per day.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume call environment.
- Develop rapport quickly with clientele to determine need.
- Manage inbound and outbound appointments, internet leads, and internally generated customer opportunities.
- Answer incoming calls from queue in a professional and courteous manner.
- Foster a team environment by creating and maintaining a positive relationships with peers, clients and general managers.
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into CRM software.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive wage plus bonus structure.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company
MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
NMEDA ‘QAP’ Certified
A nationally recognized accreditation program for the adaptive mobility equipment industry. It is based on the guiding principle that quality is the ultimate key to operating a successful business. The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) Quality Assurance Program is the only accreditation program within the adaptive equipment industry. This means our dealerships are held to the highest standards in the vehicle modification industry.