Organizational Development Coordinator
The MobilityWorks Organizational Development Coordinator will work closely with the Director on the design and delivery of Learning & development programs, organizational development initiatives, and talent and career development programs. The Analyst will assist to develop, direct, plan and evaluate training programs or activities to meet employee learning objectives and deliver data-driven learning solutions to the company, that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
- Associate degree in Organizational Development preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Project management skills.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Under the direction of the Director of Organizational Development at MobilityWorks, publicize, register, track, and ensure compliance with all training activities completed by all MBW team members including but not limited to:
- New Hire Orientation
- On-the-Job Training Checklists
- Dealer Compliance Online Vendor Training
- OSHA and other Safety Related Training
- Ongoing professional development for team members
- Manage Manufacturer Training and Certifications
- Generate analytical reports for the leadership team on compliance and develop solutions to improve compliance with training requirements.
- Support management and administer the corporate Learning Management System (LMS), and conduct training for supervisors, managers and directors to facilitate successful application.
- Review, update, and develop training resources and technologies to ensure effective distribution of resources to team members. Identify gaps in current training LMS, and work with supervisor to fill gaps.
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products, in order to contribute to the design and maintenance of current and effective training programs.
- Assist National trainers in collaborating with manufacturers to schedule training for team members.
- Track and measure all training for return on investment.
- Assist with design and conduct post training evaluations and assessments to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provide periodic updates to department managers on training accomplishments.
- Support the department in Conducting training needs analysis to develop curriculum that is designed to enable sustained behavioral change and achievement of program.
- Collaborate with IT Department to assist with end-user support for system configuration, access issues, application errors and data problems.
- Maintain training records for all employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive wage
- Benefits including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision
Or Download Application and email to .