Inside Sales ConsultantLargo, FloridaTampa, Florida
MobilityWorks, the nation’s leading accessible van retailer, is looking to add an Inside Sales Consultant. This person will be providing service to customers by handling all inquiries and sales calls related to service installed equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or sales management is preferred.
- Automotive sales experience is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have demonstrable competency with computers (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to deliver sales-oriented presentations to individuals as well as groups.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required
- Oversee the entire sales process of service-installed equipment from initial quote to final delivery. Products include scooter lifts, hand controls, left-foot gas pedals, lifts, tie-downs, etc. (Chassis and conversion sales are excluded).
- Track the sales and installation of accessories. Monitor the time of parts orders as well as the scheduling of installations.
- Troubleshoot delivery and/or product problems and delays, maintaining constant contact with customer during process.
- Complete cold calls to generate relationships with local referral sources.
- Implement a marketing plan to solicit sales and installations from auto dealers, DME companies, and prosthetic companies.
- Work with Service Manager to schedule equipment installations, perform vehicle delivery and product demonstrations, and complete required paperwork.
- Assist in maintain dealer compliance with store by adhering to local rules and regulations.
- Assist Sales Consultants with obtaining various vehicle and conversion data. Act as sales liaison when consultant is unavailable.
- Sell aftermarket products (securement systems, belts, extended service contracts, Lojack systems, upholstery upgrades, DVD, GPS, moon roofs, etc.) to showroom customers.
- Oversee the receiving of all trade-in vehicles, ensuring that the maintenance, cleaning, photography, and documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up support to the rental and driver coordinator by assisting in the pickup, delivery, demonstration, and paperwork for store rentals.
- Use electronic contract manager to record sales activity.
- Comply with MobilityWorks’ mission and corporate values at all times.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Salary Base + Commission
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Vacation time and PTO
Or Download Application and email to .
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.