General Manager In-TrainingCharlotte, North CarolinaClermont , FloridaLondonderry, New HampshireParkville, MarylandPlainfield, IllinoisSacramento, California
Our General Manager In-training are the face of each of our stores. More than any other role in the company, our success is dependent on the leadership, creativity, and customer service that our General Managers provide. If you are seeking a challenging position that will demand your best performance while rewarding you in a variety of ways, MobilityWorks may be for you!!!
We are looking for someone who can provide genuine leadership and guidance by exemplifying the vision and mission of the company, and inspiring our team members to do the same.
- College degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s) preferred.
- 2-5 years experience working in a general management/operational role, preferably in mobility equipment or automotive sales
- Direct management experience overseeing a diverse team of team members.
- Excellent customer service skills with an unending commitment toward caring for others.
- Solid verbal, written, and computer (MS Office, inventory database, etc.) skills are required.
- Strive to become a recognized expert in the mobility industry, lending your expertise to others to create mobility solutions for people with disabilities.
- Challenge your sales team to be creative in meeting the needs of our customers and clients, ensuring that no possibility goes unmet.
- Provide leadership to a service department that is dedicated to excellence. Our service department provides the real-life answers to the needs of our customers, completing installations, maintenance & repair, and 24-hour road assistance.
- Manage the financial performance of the store, overseeing revenue forecasts and projections while working to maintain operating costs at an acceptable level.
- Offer your skills in the automotive and/or mobility industries to our sales consultants as needed. Train new sales consultants and guide them through the prospecting, demonstration, and closing procedures to maximize customer satisfaction and sales.
- Achieve and maintain excellent customer service index (CSI) scores, ensuring that all customers and clients are treated with effectiveness, efficiency, dignity, and respect.
- Oversee the required documentation that is part of the operation, including but not limited to sales orders, purchase & sale agreements, warranties, and labor reports.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.