General ManagerDayton, OhioGreenville, South Carolina
The General Manager is responsible for the performance and result of the Sales Department and to build, train and maintain a quality sales organization. As such, the General Manager controls a major share of company income and strongly influences market penetration, representation, and the quality of customer relations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in sales management.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Hire quality Certified Mobility Consultants and provide in-depth initial training.
- Enforce standards defined by the sales process at all times.
- Establish and maintain standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and that foster complete customer satisfaction.
- Use supplier product training programs, seminars, and video and print materials to train the sales force and strengthen their product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain an aggressive sales process that enforces concepts leading to fair treatment of customers, repeat buying, and referrals.
- Establish and implement prospecting, demonstration, customer handling, closing, and delivery systems that clearly define Certified Mobility Consultants’ relationships to customers.
- Supervise and promote the sale of all company products and services from all company locations, by all personnel.
- Maintain and control performance appraisal procedures and processes that are consistent with company policies.
- Define sales and gross profit objectives with each Certified Mobility Consultant, as appropriate.
- Maintain and promote positive customer and owner relations.
- Develop and maintain market information.
- Accurately forecast unit sales and gross profit levels.
- Maintain and manage vehicle inventory.
- Develop and maintain good supplier relations.
- Responsible for the net profit/loss position of the store.
- Hire/fire responsibility with the approval of corporate oversight.
- NPS results to be at the overall corporate average results through our Direct Opinions process.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive Base salary + aggressive bonus potential.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .