General ManagerAtlanta, Georgia
The General Manager is responsible for the performance and result of the Sales Department and to build, train and maintain a quality sales organization. As such, the General Manager controls a major share of company income and strongly influences market penetration, representation, and the quality of customer relations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in sales management.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Hire quality Certified Mobility Consultants and provide in-depth initial training.
- Enforce standards defined by the sales process at all times.
- Establish and maintain standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and that foster complete customer satisfaction.
- Use supplier product training programs, seminars, and video and print materials to train the sales force and strengthen their product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain an aggressive sales process that enforces concepts leading to fair treatment of customers, repeat buying, and referrals.
- Establish and implement prospecting, demonstration, customer handling, closing, and delivery systems that clearly define Certified Mobility Consultants’ relationships to customers.
- Supervise and promote the sale of all company products and services from all company locations, by all personnel.
- Maintain and control performance appraisal procedures and processes that are consistent with company policies.
- Define sales and gross profit objectives with each Certified Mobility Consultant, as appropriate.
- Maintain and promote positive customer and owner relations.
- Develop and maintain market information.
- Accurately forecast unit sales and gross profit levels.
- Maintain and manage vehicle inventory.
- Develop and maintain good supplier relations.
- Responsible for the net profit/loss position of the store.
- Hire/fire responsibility with the approval of corporate oversight.
- NPS results to be at the overall corporate average results through our Direct Opinions process.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive Base salary + aggressive bonus potential.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private