Florida Regional Manager
The MobilityWorks Regional Manager will ensure flawless execution of the store operations playbook with regard to all business drivers consistent with company policy, processes and procedures. This position will oversee Regional Service Managers and General Managers to ensure achievement of agreed upon overall regional metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management; Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in strategic retail management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful supervisory experience.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Project management skills.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Oversee all aspects of the business operations within assigned region and deliver results.
- Ensure flawless executive of the operations playbook as implemented for commercial sales, consumer sales and service within assigned region.
- Effectively support communications regarding developed processes and procedures (ie the playbook) to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of future expectations from the stores.
- Manage operational scorecards for assigned region to ensure goal attainment.
- Report on consolidated scorecard metrics for region to further identify areas of opportunity.
- Support identified areas with corrective action plans.
- Team with Division Manager to leverage corporate support to ensure attainment of goals assigned.
- Identify/monitor stores that are not hitting agreed upon targets.
- Identify, understand and respond to market opportunities as appropriate.
- Strategize with Business Development and Division Manager to identify areas where additional marketing and/or lead generation may be needed.
- Team with the HR Department to ensure staffing levels meet the needs of the business at the store level.
- Embrace change and become a catalyst for continuous improvement and buy-in from the operational team.
- Maximize employee competencies and maintain excellent work relationships within the organization.
- Continuously coach and train region staff to ensure a complete understanding of concepts and demonstrated ability to complete essential job functions.
- Partner with the Vice President of Strategic Development when needed for additional training support.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.