East Division ManagerMultiple Locations
The MobilityWorks Division Manager will ensure flawless execution of the store operations playbook with regard to all business drivers consistent with company policy, processes and procedures. This position will oversee Regional Managers to ensure achievement of agreed upon overall divisional metrics.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management; Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in strategic retail management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful supervisory experience.
- Strong value system and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to operate in high growth, entrepreneurial environment with integration and assimilation of acquired entities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions and provide decision-making leadership to effectively influence others, champion and implement ideas.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated staff mentoring and development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team oriented environment.
- Project management skills.
Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of the business operations within assigned division and deliver results.
- Ensure flawless executive of the operations playbook as implemented for commercial sales, consumer sales and service within each of the regions and each of the stores.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Business Development to recognize and accommodate both regional and divisional nuances where some level of customization is required
- Effectively support communications regarding developed processes and procedures (ie the playbook) to ensure consistent messaging and understanding of future expectations.
- Manage operational scorecards for assigned division to ensure goal attainment.
- Report on consolidated scorecard metrics for each region and overall division to further identify areas of opportunity.
- Support identified areas with corrective action plans.
- Identify/monitor regions that are not hitting agreed upon targets. Leverage corporate support, provide training and assist in addressing the issues identified.
- Leverage the VP of Strategic Development and his/her support team to provide additional training resources as needed in support of goal attainment.
- Identify, understand and respond to market opportunities as appropriate.
- Ensure consistency with the overall MobilityWorks divisional strategy.
- Strategize with Business Development to identify areas where additional marketing and/or lead generation may be needed.
- Ensure staffing levels meet the needs of the business at the store, region and divisional level.
- Work with Human Resources to attract and retain talent
- Embrace change and become a catalyst for continuous improvement and buy-in from the operational team.
- Act as the primary advisor to the President of MW on operational concerns/trends as they relate to business operations.
- Maximize employee competencies and maintain excellent work relationships within the organization.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
Join the Leading Provider of Accessible Vans and Adaptive Equipment
MobilityWorks is continuously looking to add the most talented, energetic team members to our company. Throughout our organization, our team members are recognized as leaders in their communities for their dedication to helping those with disabilities be there.
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.