DriverFort Lauderdale, FloridaMadison Heights, MichiganTampa, Florida
The Driver is responsible for ensuring that the service, production, and lot areas are maintained at a high level of cleanliness and efficiency. Additionally, the Driver will assist in the receiving and cleaning of vehicles as needed and driving customers as requested for sales, service, or rental appointments.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Shuttling guests or customers if necessary.
- Picking up or delivering parts & vehicles.
- Vehicle inventory maintenance.
- Light janitorial duties.
- Responsible for starting vehicles and checking gas levels twice a week.
- Lot clean up.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Contact Human Resources
Or Download Application and email to .
MobilityWorks serves some of the largest major metropolitan areas of the United States, including: Atlanta, Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New York, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC, and many others. Our customers come to our consumer stores from areas as far away as a 100 miles or more.MobilityWorks is…
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.