Director of E-CommerceRichfield, Ohio
The Director of eCommerce is the strategic leader with direct oversight for all eCommerce strategy, operations, transactional interfaces, positioning and fulfillment innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing or related degrees.
- 5-10 years experience in an analytic/data-driven environment, preferably within a multi-location, national company.
- Experience working with marketing data in a CRM environment (SalesForce highly desirable).
- Keen sense of awareness of influencers and customers in wheelchairs.
- Product Management and execution experience.
- Must be able to develop and implement a product line strategy.
- Well versed in product management and marketing strategies.
- Proven successes as a retail or B2B product management.
- Demonstrated writing skills with proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office programs with advanced Excel capabilities.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Develop and execute high-impact eCommerce strategy that drive sales and generates positive ROI.
- Create and execute eCommerce roadmap.
- Ensure eCommerce strategy is based off of market demand and expanding this new channel to marketing.
- Work closely with business development, marketing, sourcing, finance, sales management on omni-channel impact of eCommerce.
- Develop eCommerce platform with selected 3rd party firm.
- Manage national and regional eCommerce promotional activities.
- Develop accurate reporting mechanisms for eCommerce P&L.
- Develop and implement a product line taxonomy.
- Develop and implement a merchant services process for eCommerce.
- Integrate eCommerce with other business channels.
- Implement process to explore new web products that are on the market.
- Maxtrix budget and P&L Management eCommerce categories.
- Ad Hoc Projects as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.