Director of Business DevelopmentRichfield, Ohio
The Director of Business Development is the strategic leader over pricing, market research and strategic business development. The leader will develop and executive a 1-3 and 3 – 5 year business development roadmap that includes pro forma financials and full P&L impact of each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing or related degrees. MBA Preferred.
- 5-10 years experience in an analytic/data-driven environment, preferably within a multi-location, national company.
- Experience working with marketing data in a CRM environment (SalesForce highly desirable).
- Keen sense of awareness of influencers and customers in wheelchairs.
- Product Management and execution experience.
- Must be able to develop and implement a product line strategy.
- Well versed in product management and marketing strategies.
- Proven successes as a retail or B2B product management.
- Demonstrated writing skills with proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office programs with advanced Excel capabilities.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Identify new products and services to fuel growth and generate additional EBITDA for the organization.
- Owner of pricing strategy, pricing administration and process.
- Responsible for price / cost / mix analysis and reporting.
- Perform market research, report and analytics report up through this leader.
- Lead domestic and international business development and tactics.
- Work with sales to develop an overall international business development plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers.
- Identify business development opportunities; coordinate sales, marketing and operations teams to drive such opportunities from concept to execution.
- Perform as the sales leader with the BDC for international services, represent upper management and communicate direction to sales team and marketing.
- Directly supervise the pricing and market research teams.
- Understand the industry makeup and business activity within the domestic and international arena; maintain current knowledge of the competition and their locations, scope of service, pricing actions and competitive strengths and weaknesses. Look for adjacent product and service offerings.
- Train, teach, coach and mentor sales team with tailored development plans; retain experienced and effective account executives; develop individual territory goals and quotas for each member of the team.
- Develop and maintain omni channel marketing strategies with new product lines and services we can offer to our current customer base.
- Review weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives and results for target accounts and prepare action plans where improvement is needed.
- Using the MobilityWorks and Drivege Brands, look for adjacent or complimentary product lines leveraging our brand equity in the market.
- Ad Hoc Projects as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.