Compliance CoordinatorRichfield, Ohio
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of the MobilityWorks’ Compliance Program. This position will work with legal and outside audit companies/agencies, when necessary, to provide consultative advice to the Vice President of Finance. This position will further collaborate with the Operations Team to provide support and oversight to the program, training and internal audit function.
- College Degree (Associate or Bachelor) in business, legal or equivalent field preferred.
- At least 5 years of Paralegal experience and 2 years Corporate Compliance.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Competency using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality and leadership skills.
- Warm and friendly demeanor.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Develop, implement and administer the Compliance Program to ensure there are documented written procedures, standards of conduct and policies.
- Improve compliance awareness so all employees understand the importance of compliance and their personal responsibility to ensure compliance throughout our footprint.
- Consistently report accordingly to the Senior Leadership Team identifying challenges, focus areas and next steps for corrective action.
- Track and monitor new and existing consumer compliance laws and regulations, particularly those affecting automobile finance.
- Ensure compliance with Mobility Works’ policies and procedures.
- Establish a compliance forum that will serve as a valuable communication link to ensure compliance standards are implemented and enforced uniformly and any issued identified addressed within the program.
- Provide the compliance perspective for management and business decisions, including incident response.
- Conduct all necessary investigations where there is a violation or suspected violation of a regulation, policy, rule or procedure.
- Participate in developing remediation plans to address deficiencies identified and ensure plans are well-documented and timely corrective action is taken.
- In collaboration with the Strategic Development Team, coordinate appropriate training and oversight programs for personnel with respect to compliance laws and regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Or Download Application and email to .