Commercial Sales ConsultantCharlotte, North Carolina
Are you ready for the most rewarding, fun, and exciting sales position of your career? Come join our team of accessible commercial vehicle experts, whose job is to match complex customer needs to the highest quality wheelchair accessible vehicle modifications in the country. You will learn about the various types of companies that transport people with disabilities, and develop long-term relationships as you work with our team to develop specifications, pricing structures, and financing packages.
In this fast paced environment, you will receive extensive training, and you will need to be self-motivated and independent-minded to reach demanding sales targets and profitability goals. Technology skills are a must – all your work will be recorded and managed through industry-leading CRM, DMS, and ERP solutions. And above all, you will get to make an excellent living by serving companies who help people in wheelchairs.
- Associate Degree in business, sales management, or equivalent. .
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have demonstrable competency with computers (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Ability to deliver sales-oriented presentations to individuals as well as groups.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Increase company revenue through internal and external sales activities. Meet or exceed a predetermined number of vehicle sales each month.
- Develop territory by conducting cold calls, developing strong relationships with local car dealers, livery base stations, yellow and green taxi garages, regulatory agencies, disability organizations, and other organizations.
- Monitor the sales, service, and conversion process for customers, acting as a liaison between the customer and the service team.
- Coordinate logistics for vehicle deliveries, vehicle shipping, sublet service, and other processes necessary to complete sales.
- Attend trade shows to showcase MobiltyWorks product lines. Conduct presentation of MobiltyWorks products, services, and options to groups and individuals.
- Quote available pricing options to customers and clients using Ride-Away’s official pricing guidelines or approvals from General Manager or senior management.
- Recommend funding sources to those in need as appropriate. Direct individuals in need of financing to MobiltyWorks’ F&I department.
- Work closely with Service Manager and General Managers to schedule equipment installations, perform vehicle delivery and product demonstrations and complete associated paperwork.
- Deliver vehicles – providing training on all functions of the vehicle and the modifications as well as warranty. Insure that all paperwork is signed as needed and warranty cards are signed and mailed with a copy in the client file.
- Maintain paperwork appropriate to the sales process and delivery; to include Purchase and Sales Agreement on each and every sale completed as required by MobiltyWorks
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
Join the Leading Provider of Accessible Vans and Adaptive Equipment
MobilityWorks is continuously looking to add the most talented, energetic team members to our company. Throughout our organization, our team members are recognized as leaders in their communities for their dedication to helping those with disabilities be there.
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.