Commercial AdministratorFort Lauderdale, Florida
The Commercial Administrator is responsible for supporting the Regional Sales Manager with customer contracts, orders, reports and other administrative functions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a dealership setting is preferable.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Coordinate the delivery date, time and place of vehicle delivery.
- Coordination of drivers, if necessary.
- Ensure proper paperwork/invoicing is delivered to the customer.
- Ensure the dealer buyers order reflects proper numbers, deposits show, rebates show.
- Ensure customer delivers the paperwork to the finance company, dealer.
- Coordinate payment of the vehicle.
- Ongoing updates to customer of delivery time table, as the production schedule changes.
- Follow up calls to ensure customer is satisfied with the purchase.
- Ensure proper financing is secured and meets what was approved at point of sale.
- Coordinate with financing between store, customer and dealer.
- Ensure any aftermarket deals are paid to the stores and are reflected in bottom line gross profit.
- Complete and coordinate warranty documentation and processes.
- Interact with customers and ensure they are satisfied and their questions or needs are met.
- Provide quotes to customers.
- Field inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Make follow up calls and send thank you cards.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager with expense report, if necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive base wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
Join the Leading Provider of Accessible Vans and Adaptive Equipment
MobilityWorks is continuously looking to add the most talented, energetic team members to our company. Throughout our organization, our team members are recognized as leaders in their communities for their dedication to helping those with disabilities be there.
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.