Certified Mobility ConsultantBuffalo, New YorkCharlotte, North Carolina
The Certified Mobility Consultant (CMC) is responsible for sales, customer and vendor relations, and developing competitive market intelligence.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to plan, direct and control the activities of others.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Acquire and maintain adequate product knowledge.
- Demonstrate professional personal and business behavior.
- Generate and maximize sales volume.
- Maintain effective customer follow-up procedures.
- Understand selling and utilize the selling process, following the established sales systems.
- Effectively sell all products and services, as required by the General Manager.
- Completely know inventory status of in-stock and on-order vans, including targeted or over-age inventory in software system.
- Treat all customers in an enthusiastic, courteous, and helpful manner. Strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
- Prepare and provide quotes for prospects in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Assist prospects in securing all desired information.
- Base salary + aggressive commission based on sales performance.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.