Certified Mobility ConsultantBessemer, AlabamaBeverly Hills, CAMarietta, GeorgiaWoburn, Massachusetts
The Certified Mobility Consultant (CMC) is responsible for sales, customer and vendor relations, and developing competitive market intelligence.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to plan, direct and control the activities of others.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Acquire and maintain adequate product knowledge.
- Demonstrate professional personal and business behavior.
- Generate and maximize sales volume.
- Maintain effective customer follow-up procedures.
- Understand selling and utilize the selling process, following the established sales systems.
- Effectively sell all products and services, as required by the General Manager.
- Completely know inventory status of in-stock and on-order vans, including targeted or over-age inventory in software system.
- Treat all customers in an enthusiastic, courteous, and helpful manner. Strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
- Prepare and provide quotes for prospects in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Assist prospects in securing all desired information.
- Base salary + aggressive commission based on sales performance.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
Join the Leading Provider of Accessible Vans and Adaptive Equipment
MobilityWorks is continuously looking to add the most talented, energetic team members to our company. Throughout our organization, our team members are recognized as leaders in their communities for their dedication to helping those with disabilities be there.MobilityWorks is…
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.