Body Shop TechnicianLondonderry, New Hampshire
The Body Shop Technician is responsible for the repair of various vehicles including, straightening, sanding, replacing panels, priming, masking and finish painting.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience.
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding experience and custom fabrication experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must provide your own general mechanic tools.
- Mixing of paints using mixing system and scales to match body colors.
- Complete mechanical repair of vehicles.
- Read and complete tasks as communicated through written service orders.
- Examine damaged vehicles to estimate repair procedures.
- File, grind, and sand repaired surfaces using power tools and hand tools.
- Repair and replace various vehicle parts of non-metal materials including glass, cloth, wood, plastic, rubber, and fiberglass.
- Repair body sections and parts of damaged transit coaches involving sheet metal and other related structural work and perform priming of same to prevent contamination/ corrosion.
- Make minor repairs to electrical wiring when removing or replacing maker lights, head lights, tail lights, and interior lights.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders.
- Ensure high level of quality in adherence to company standards.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings, in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain all licenses and certifications required to perform assigned duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive base wage
Or Download Application and email to .