Accounts Receivable CoordinatorRichfield, Ohio
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for the overall ability to organize processes and coordinate VA and other government entity collections.
- At least 2-3 years of Accounting/Collections experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment.
- Collections experience is required.
- Government claim collections or other government entity experience preferred.
- Collections experience with the Veterans Administration preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Warm and friendly demeanor.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage all related VA receivable activity.
- Build relationships with VA contacts.
- Coordinate billings with VA accounts.
- Follow up on missing documentation with VA billings.
- Develop processes for timely payment to VA (monitoring of receivable balances).
- Comply with MW’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .
An Inc. 500 | 5000 Company
MobilityWorks was recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 | 5000 list of companies published by Inc. magazine. This was the 8th year the company has been named to the list. The annual designation is coveted by the business community for its recognition of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
NMEDA ‘QAP’ Certified
A nationally recognized accreditation program for the adaptive mobility equipment industry. It is based on the guiding principle that quality is the ultimate key to operating a successful business. The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) Quality Assurance Program is the only accreditation program within the adaptive equipment industry. This means our dealerships are held to the highest standards in the vehicle modification industry.