Accounts Receivable CoordinatorRichfield, Ohio
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for the overall ability to organize processes and coordinate VA and other government entity collections.
- At least 2-3 years of Accounting/Collections experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment.
- Collections experience is required.
- Government claim collections or other government entity experience preferred.
- Collections experience with the Veterans Administration preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Warm and friendly demeanor.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage all related VA receivable activity.
- Build relationships with VA contacts.
- Coordinate billings with VA accounts.
- Follow up on missing documentation with VA billings.
- Develop processes for timely payment to VA (monitoring of receivable balances).
- Comply with MW’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive wage.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
Or Download Application and email to .