Accounts Receivable ClerkRichfield, Ohio
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for assisting company stores with accounts receivables and collections.
- At least 2-3 years of Accounting/Collections experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment.
- Collections experience is required.
- Government claim collections, Government entities and/or the VA experience preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Warm and friendly demeanor.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Cash auditing.
- Cash entry for all EFT payments and checks received at the corporate headquarters.
- Assist store administration with all accounts receivables and cash related items.
- AR issue resolution at store level.
- Audit bank cash receipts to cash entries reported by store administration.
- Resolve discrepancies between entries and deposits made by store administration.
- Resolve outstanding credit and debit balances with stores.
- Note all discrepant bank deposits with the appropriate cash or journal ID for bank reconciliation staff.
- Assist bank reconciliation staff with reconciliation identification.
- Create cash entries for all ACH payments and checks received at the corporate headquarters.
- Notify stores of bank chargebacks.
- Create journal entries for AR adjustments.
- Provide internal and external customers with copies of W9, invoices and EFT payments.
- Month end- Assure all deposits are accurately recorded for month end.
- Assure all journal entries are completed for month end.
- Assure all cash matching is completed.
- Cash application and AR collections
- Collections; calls and/or emails as necessary to obtain payments.
- Research short pays and overpayments and make corrections.
- Submit check refund requests for sales to accounts payable as needed.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement package with employer match
- Competitive Wages
Or Download Application and email to .