The QLK-100 base uses a single point locking system.
The QLK-100 wheelchair docking system is the perfect solution for wheelchair passengers who drive their vehicles and for those who want the independence of quickly securing their own wheelchair. The QLK-100 is based on the proven design of truck and trailer hitches which have been safely used for over half a century.
Q'Straint QLK-100 Features & Benefits
- Superior Strength & Durability - Constructed of high quality, heat treated, anti-corrosive metal
- Removable Cover - A standard feature for easier servicing
- Audible and Visual Indicators - Advises when passenger is secure
- Micro-switch Protection - Improved engineering eliminates micro-switch failures common on most docking systems
- Multiple Release Points - Ability to release docking station with standard dash control, manual release on base, or an optional Remote Manual Release (in event of power failure)
- Improved Maintenance - Removable cover and specially designed spacers for easier maintenance
- Improved Aesthetics - Our docking station and control panel is designed to compliment vehicle interiors
Q'Straint Certified Installation
MobilityWorks carries numerous lines of wheelchair docking technology and seatbelt restraints. Our NMEDA QAP certified technicians are trained on the specifics of installing and repairing Q'Straint systems and their entire line of wheelchair securement products. Please see our wheelchair measurement page for additional information and measurement forms.
Q'Straint's QRT MAX is the latest generation of self-locking retractable wheelchair securement systems.