Contact our Finance Department directly toll free at 1-877-357-0192
Do you need an auto loan? Are you interested in financing for a new MobilityWorks new or used van, or a MobilityWorks lease? At MobilityWorks, we work with a variety of lenders who can offer you an many financing options. Turn to MobilityWorks for great auto financing at competitive interest rates.
Obtaining a customized auto loan or lease has never been easier. Just fill out the Quick Credit Application using the link below. Our MobilityWorks finance team will work to get you the lowest rates possible – and with a pay-off period that works comfortably with your individual budget.
To learn more about our financing options for new and used accessible minivans models, or just want to contact our finance team, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MobilityWorks can help finance your handicap accessible van through our internal Finance Department. Additionally, some people may also qualify for financial assistance:
- The Bureau of Workers Compensation has a reimbursement program for vehicle adaptation when the injury occurred on the job.
- Veteran's benefits usually provide for modifications and liability insurance provides for adaptations needed after an accident.
- Medicare and Medicaid may provide assistance in situations involving children and other unique circumstances.
- Some individuals qualify for assistance from the vocational rehabilitation program in their state of residence.
- In addition to funding programs, MobilityWorks provides a variety of financing options for wheelchair vans, including loans with very favorable terms.
- For military veterans, please see our Veterans Mobility Assistance page for additional information, links to the VA, and other veteran supporting organizations.
- Select a wheelchair van with a MobilityWorks Certified Mobility Consultant.
- Complete a credit application provided in the link above. If using a co-signer, make sure they complete a co-sponsor credit application.
- MobilityWorks submits the credit application to the bank or credit union.
- MobilityWorks negotiates aggressive financing deals with various banks and credit unions in order to deliver you the best financing options. We pride ourselves in working hard to make your vehicle purchase a positive experience.
- The bank or credit union returns an answer on the approval with a specific interest rate.
- Sometimes the bank does not approve people immediately but comes back with a way to get approved. For example, the bank may propose that you put an additional $5,000 down in order to gain approval.
- During the close process, we review the options for both an extended warranty as well as Gap Insurance.
Extended Warranty for Handicapped Vans
Our Mobility Extended Service Contracts come with a low $50 deductible.
The Premier Plans are specially designed to cover your van and all mobility equipment. Coverages for only your chassis, or only your mobility equipment are also available.
7 Year / 100,000 mile plans are now available on vans with less than 50,000 miles, and no more than 5 model years old.
Used Mobility vans can also qualify for an extended warranty depending on the year and mileage of the vehicle.
In nearly all cases, you can include your Extended Service Contract purchase in your financing! Let our finance experts show you how to have total peace of mind in your investment, at a fixed payment you can afford!
To learn more about our financing and extended warranty options, contact your local MobilityWorks Certified Mobility Consultant – or call our Finance Department directly at 1-877-357-0192.