Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Accessible Minivan
The top rated minivan is now available for Commercial use
The newly designed 2011 and 2012 Toyota Sienna rear-entry wheelchair minivan now gives businesses and organizations an exciting new option when selecting transport vehicles. The Sienna was rated by leading automotive magazines as having the best power, handling and steering among minivan choices. Plus it has the lowest cost of ownership which means higher profits.
MobilityWorks Commercial adds the widest ramp (36”) and the highest ramp capacity (1000 lbs.) available in the industry on the Sienna.
Best for Taxi use:
Based on surveys taken at recent IATR and TLPA conferences, rear entry vehicles are the preferred entry among Taxi and transport professionals. Rear entry allows parking in any standard parking spot, plus gives easier access to both sides of the street when picking up or dropping off on one-way streets.
- Fully ADA, FMVSS & NHTSA compliant
- Seats 1 wheelchair position
- Vehicle can seat 6 passengers total including (1) wheelchair position in back row
- Widest ramp in the industry – perfect for bariatric patients, power chairs, and oversized wheelchairs
- Lowered floor design extends 62" long by 36" wide
- Successfully Crash tested
- Seats pull tested
- 3 Year/36,000 mile conversion warranty
- Built in the US
How does MoblityWorks stack up?
- ADA Compliant
- Meets FMVSS safety standards
- Crash Tested & Altoona Tested
- Seats Pull Tested
- Exclusive "Flex-Flat" ramp available
- Widest ramp available in the Toyota minivans (36")
- Over 22 mpg
- Holds one wheelchairs and up to five ambulatory passengers.
- Industry leading ramp holds 1000 lbs
Call our toll-free line at 1-800-769-8267 or Send us an inquiry here.