The All-New Ford Transit Connect Wheelchair Accessible Mobility Van
More Stylish than ever – Still Built Ford Tough for Commercial Use
Ford took their popular and versatile Transit Connect van and made it even better for 2014. Winner of the 2014 International Van of the Year award, this van offers more room, better fuel economy and more seating capacity than the previous model.
It hasn't just been improved on the outside, but on the inside and where it counts – performance and capability. Here's what's new:
- Holds 6 passengers including a single wheelchair
- No longer have to lose the second row seats and tumble them forward when carrying a wheelchair! The 3-passenger second row seat stays in place with wheelchair making this perfect for taxi, nursing home, group home and other use.
- FlexFlat Ramp now comes Standard. FlexFlat ramp folds flat when not in use creating a usable deck for luggage, cargo and more.
- 800 lb. Ramp capacity
- Best-in-Class 24 MPG
- Best-in-Class Interior space Rear liftgate swings up and out of the way for easy entry. Split rear doors come standard on Taxi model.
Also, as with the previous Transit Connect:
- Meets all ADA and FMVSS vehicle requirements
- Successfully Crash Tested
- 30 MPH frontal crash – PASSED
- 33.5 MPH side crash – PASSED
- 50 MPH rear crash – PASSED
- Auto-retracting wheelchair securement system standard – electronic system available
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
Ordering a Transit Connect Wheelchair Van from MobilityWorks Commercial
For additional information, our Commercial Sales Team can provide you with availability, cost, rebates and incentives, and delivery information for your area.
Call our toll-free line at 1-800-769-8267 or Send us an inquiry here.